Monday, May 9, 2011

Dollah Dollah Jellies Y'all!

APPLICATION: Lovely, though the orange was a bit too thick. I'll thin it next time I wear it.
COATS: 3 of each
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Nail supply store in Chinatown, downtown LA - I purchased these for $1 each when we went shopping during the LA MakeupAlley Nail Board meetup two weekends ago.
COMMENTS: I have a green and a blue jelly from Color Las Vegas (Mirage Cosmetics) and like them both. I decided to see what other jellies there were in the store where I originally purchased them and found these - From Left to right:
Color Las Vegas -Flamingo
Color Las Vegas -Monte Carlo
Color Las Vegas -M.G.M.
Color Las Vegas - New York
Paris - Acid (also mftd. by Mirage)





I love these! My favorites are the yellow (Acid) on my pinky and the pink (Flamingo) on my thumb. I ended up using Flamingo for my toenails with white polka dots over it.

19 comments:

  1. These look awesome I love the coral one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're great! They remind me a lot of those new OPIs with sorbet finish!

    You should try them over plain white polish if you would like them without visible nail line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously fun! Love the Flamingo and Acid as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange and the pink on your thumb are my favorites. But these look awesome all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh can't beat that! I love the acid yellow pinkie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look so fun and pretty. And I like the squishy jelly quality. Very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. these colors scream summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! So cheerful and they form a really nice skittle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! If you don't mind sharing, what was the name of the supply store that you bought these from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, fun and inexpensive. That's unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh...I must just like the pale yellows, because that one rocks! I love the other ones, too...but Acid is my fave of the bunch. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comments! I know a lot of people don't like polish that shows the nail line, so I didn't expect so many comments!
    @Mi Vida Aburrida - It was Hollywood Nail supply - in Chinatown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh how fun are those! I love the flamingo one ;) Pretty for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm loving the orange color (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Acid! I've never seen a jelly in that color.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!