Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ABOP Franken - Entertaining Show

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Yes, after gold added.
SOURCE: ABOP Franken - different proportions of the clear nail polish and the following polishes:
OPI - The Show Must Go On; Let Me Entertain You; Glitzerland
Kleancolor - Green Grass
Love My Nails - Dazzling
NDB - Golden Bikini
COMMENTS: I was looking at the two red-based OPIs that I didn't like so much and decided I wanted to franken with them. This is what I ended up with! The color looked a little muted on me, so I added blingy triangles at my cuticles with NDB Golden Bikini. What do you think?









15 comments:

  1. Lovely. Look sgreat, I wish I could franken as well as you, all mine are big fails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great franken! Looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's funny I had a similar idea this week, I added triangles to my mani too but on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, you are the franken queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pretty franken but it did need the gold. Specially on long nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really luscious and so full of depth!
    I like it a lot, a great finish on a color that often is taken for granted.

    "Office Snazzle" kind of thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour and the gold triangles look great! I've decided to try a franken at the weekend, with me luck!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous franken. What color would you name that? Every time I think I can name the color, I'm not sure? Which makes it that much more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW, I wonder what this would look like with matte TC? The sparkly bits make me think it would kind of have a "suede" look to it when mattified?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. my. gosh. I love this color! I love mauve-y colors and this one is PERFECT!! I'd PAY YOU to make this one or me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it ! (: It's beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes yes yes, this is gorgeous!! I love it. As soon as I saw it I was thinking "I want this polish!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! I can't even tell there is any green in it! I totally agree on the "buy it" idea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!