Friday, May 27, 2011

And the gift keeps giving!

COMMENTS: I've had the mani from my last post on since Monday night. It's not that I don't want to change the color on my nails, and I definitely had the time to do so, but this is just too pretty! Well, here it is again - in the sun this time. I was outdoors doing decoupage for the first time on a table and realized it was the perfect opportunity to take more photos of this beautiful polish.  Thanks again Chris. Know that I'm thinking of you!





What I am/was working on:

16 comments:

  1. i love this colors. can i borrow it?! hahaha jkn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved!!! You have good taste, congratulations.
    Look at my blog, will be an honor to have her as a follower!!

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't really been able to keep up to date with other blogs lately, but boy did I miss some awesome manis here!
    This one's no exception, I'd buy it straight away if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That s is gorgeous!! I love it. =) Great blog, btw. I'm now following you.

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh what a beautiful color! The two of you should get together before she's totally gone and have a Franken marathon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous! i missed your first post so i'm not sure if this is a Franken but it reminds me of Purple Medallion

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an amazing color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! WYour table looks amazing! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous color on you! Love the pics! Thanks for sharing them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color purple, and your nails look gorgeous! It looks so pretty in the sun. I really like your blog too :) I'm now following.

    paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, I would set my glitter hate aside for this gorgeous sparkly beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!