Monday, July 26, 2010

Savvy Femme Couture - Knightly Armour

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 3 - I was hoping to build it to bottle color, but 3 is my max.
TOPCOAT?: No
SOURCE: Sally Beauty Supply
COMMENTS: I really love this one in the bottle and hoped the color would translate to the nail. Not in three coats though. I've been enjoying these glass-flecked polishes lately. They're sheer enough that I don't bother with cleanup. I have two others of these in this brand. I might try layering over white the next time I wear one. I don't mind that it's sheer, I just would like to enjoy the color.



PARTING THOUGHT: Should men who wear more cologne than is necessary be allowed to ride in vanpools? I mean if the seat smells of a guy's cologne 3 days later, he's obviously wearing too much, right?

UP NEXT: Avon - Vintage Blue

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this on you. I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot! My nails are pretty short, so I don't think I would even have noticeable VNL. As per your cologne question...ick, yes, definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one a lot!!!
    Looks easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this color! :-O.. yuck to the guy who bathes in cologne... disgusting.. he should pay for the car clean up

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!