Thursday, June 3, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics - Pelican Peak Purple

Application: Marvelous - it went exactly where I wanted it to and self-leveled quickly.
Coats: 1 (yes, you heard me! Just one generous coat. I am in love!)
Source: Diamond Cosmetics
Comments: Oh la la, Pelican Peak Purple. Such a scrumptious color. So easy to apply. One generous coat. Oh my. I love this. And it's hubby approved too. Amazing. I anticipated this would be a fab color, so I ordered a second one. I'll be having a giveaway very soon.


Zoya Perrie just isn't cutting it in the purple dept.




With Flash

10 comments:

  1. That´s a beautiful color!! I like it a lottt!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've added this one to my wishlist!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This had better be released in the UK soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love that a lot!
    Looks perfect on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty...Love those colors .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's really pretty. I've never been too fond of lilac, but this is definitely changing my mind. Looks gorgeous on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a nice soft purple, and you can't beat hubby's seal of approval :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it on the last photo. And your nails look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great color! I don't own enough of these (lol)! And own no Diamond Cosmetics, at all. Haven't found them at brick and mortar, yet...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!