Remember when I randomly chose to wear color #77 from my spreadsheet? Well, I didn't actually choose the number 77 randomly, it's the year I was born. Either way, that turned into a great way to try out not just one, but three polishes.
So, moving on, I've decided my next round of polishes to wear will be rooted in all the items on my spreadsheet that have 77 in them (either item number or brand id number). I have indicated which these are in a new section of my sidebar. And of course I'll try to find similar colors to also knock out in the process. This should be fun!
For those using a reader who can't see the sidebar, the next polishes for me to try are:
- 177 - Sinful Colors - Green Ocean
- 277 - Maybelline - Turqoise Seas
- 377 - Sally Hansen Lacquer shine MINI - No name - hot pink shimmer
- 477 - Sally Hansen Salon - unknown - deep purple/burgundy
- 523 (bcc577) - LA Colors Color Craze - Mega Watt
- 577 - China Glaze - 2NITE