Thursday, June 24, 2010

Comparison: Diamond Cosmetics - Tira-Mi-Su

*Thanks so much for your comments - I may not respond to all of them but do try to answer any questions. I do appreciate the time taken to post a comment!

After wearing this color, I realized I had at least two others in the same family: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Toffee and Color Club - Best Dressed List.
Colors used in this comparison - from left to right:
Diamond Cosmetics - Like Satin
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Toffee
Diamond Cosmetics - Tira-Mi-Su
Color Club - Best Dressed List
Where does that lighter color come in? Well besides using it on my thumb, I used it on my middle finger - two coats followed by one of Tira-Mi-Su. So from left to right below:
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Toffee
Diamond Cosmetics - Like Satin + Tira-Mi-Su
Diamond Cosmetics - Tira-Mi-Su
Color Club - Best Dressed List

Kind of boring, but no time for a fresh mani, so you know what I did...

4 comments:

  1. I love the addition of Hidden Treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comparisons. I have to pick up SH toffee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the combination with Hidden Treasure is really beautiful!

    I've awarded you with a Cherry on Top award, you can check it out here: http://xtinaaj.blogspot.com/2010/06/cherry-on-top-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! I think I like the color club the best! I have a Sally Hansen called "Cinnamon", that;s very close to Toffee, I grabbed it at Target a couple months ago and forgot I had it till I saw this post, Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!