Friday, December 31, 2010

American Apparel - Army Jacket VS. ABOP Franken

APPLICATION: Smooth on both (a little smoother on franken)
COATS: 1 of each
TOPCOAT?: Not till outdoor photos with polka dots.
SOURCE: American Apparel, ABOP Franken using Orly colors
COMMENTS: I was excited to try Army Jacket because it's one of my favorite shades of green to wear. But then I noticed the color looked familiar. What?! I already have this! It's the same color as my franken from October based on a paint chip! Can you tell which is which in the photos? The last photo has the answer.
Excuse the bumpies - my base coat is thickening. Also, polka dots done in AA - Hunter.










Happy New Year!

10 comments:

  1. Your franken is a perfect dupe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the Polka dots! I also love that you made a Franken and its EXACTLY the same! Thats awesome!

    Follow me at http://collegestudentsnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely can't tell the difference! WTG

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed it!! Oh I can't get over your dots, its perfection! Beautiful mani girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent eye! That looks spot on. (and I loved the spots too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow that's exactly a dupe! :D
    You're very good. I just got Army Jacket in the mail I'm excited to use it. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dotting skills makes me green with envy!!!! they are so uniform!! I would need a nail stamp image plate with dots to do so many dots on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the franken is an exact copy :O
    I love ittt~

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've just convinced me to pull the trigger on Army Jacket! Gorgeous on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!