Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Color Club - She's Sooo Glam

APPLICATION: A little patchy like a pastel - I had to shake it up again before the 2nd coat
COATS: 3 - I had two, then failed at putting on stickers, so had to add a third.
TOPCOAT?: Yes - Beauty Secrets Fast Dry
SOURCE: Ross Dress for Less as part of the Rebel Debutante Pack
COMMENTS: I wanted to wear an unmistakably girly pink - and this one definitely fits that description! Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to put on white polka dots. Ah well... and yes, I know, I didn't have time to moisturize my cuticles and hands after cleanup.





UP NEXT:

12 comments:

  1. va va voom! you make me miss my long nails. and you're right, VERY girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you have gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Ken? If you only had a matching pink poodle, that would be something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails remind me of pieces of bubblegum. In a good way. LOL This was the first CC polish I got and I wasn't all that impressed with the application. Anyway, this is a perfect girly pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely is a girly pink, and I like it =)

    Your cuticles don't look dry on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks STUNNING against your skin tone!! I'm a sucker for these kinda pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful pink polish! Looks very good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!