Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The five minute "Perrie" franken

In my last post, I mentioned how I was a bit disappointed with the color of Perrie because it was more pink than I anticipated. I also said that it was easy to duplicate, and I had used a few drops of color to make something similar. Today I decided to turn that into a franken. I used one portion of Black Radiance - Passion and two portions of Sally Hansen - White tip. Here are the proud parents with their baby.


Below is a shot taken with Zoya Perrie. No, it's not the same, but definitely in the same family. With a little tweaking I could get the colors closer, but I actually don't want that. I used my new franken as the base color on my ring finger in the mani I did tonight. That post is next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!