Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sally Hansen - Strong Blush

Application: Smooth
Coats: 2
Source: Dollar Tree
Comments: This looked so promising in the bottle because it has tons of gold/silver shimmer in it. I was disappointed though. The shimmer didn't add as much life to the polish as I would have liked - even with Seche Vite topcoat. I don't mind the visible nail line at all. I'm actually only wearing pink this time because my husband requested it.


Thumbnail rescue - Used Orly Nail repair. A little lumpy because I didn't buff the surface down well.

6 comments:

  1. it is very pretty. Worth a 3rd coat, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pink...I say use an opaque nude first to cover vnl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. Maybe you can put it over a creme in the same color when you want it opaque.

    And great job on the thumbnail rescue! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive had a similar experience at the dollar tree, looks great and then when you get home, its thin! Try a third coat, its a pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I'm back to let you know that I've tagged you for a blog award!
    You can claim it here: http://thephalangesfiles.blogspot.com/

    Congrats! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there! i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoy reading your blog and wanted to give you a sweet blog award! you can check it out here [http://glaucomagirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/from-sweet-collection-to-sweet-award.html]

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!