Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ABOP Franken - Red holo

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: See below
SOURCE: Holo glitter from a nail supply store, red polish -- Savvy - Mistletoe, a few drops of black, Love My Nails - Dazzling to keep the glitter suspended.
COMMENTS: I grabbed Savvy - Mistletoe (shown at 2 coats on the ring finger with one coat of the franken on the tip) on sale for 99c and decided to use it to franken. The glitter used is the holo one I showed in this post. The glitter lightened up the red a bit, so I added a few drops of black to deepen the color.


Before topcoat - the Savvy polish is so shiny without topcoat, wow!:


One coat of topcoat(Ruby Kisses [not so] quick dry):


After second coat of topcoat (Beauty Secrets Fast Finish):




13 comments:

  1. *drools* I am in love with this mani, and your nails!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I would love to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!
    @Toesthattwinkle!: I'm not selling the franken, but if you're interested in playing with the glitter, pls send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm in love =). The best holo ever =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great franken, this reminds me of Studio M "Slamming red".

    This is a great polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! you did a better franken then china glaze did with the Tronica Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argghh! This is gorgeous. I'm going to have to copy this one - it's just too lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love good red holos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I have not seen this one! Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!