Friday, May 14, 2010

Abop Franken - Energy

Application: Smooth
Coats: 2
Source: Franken (see contributing members in last picture below)
Comments: After seeing the beautiful Street Wear - Grass Stain on Brooke in this post, I had to try creating something similar. My resulting color is lighter, but I liked it so much I didn't want to change it anymore. Maybe I'll make another one with some more dark green or a few drops of black sometime. Either way, I present to you "Energy". I have nothing like this in my collection, so am quite pleased!





The parents of this new polish are: FingerPaints - Tough Art to Follow, FingerPaints - Scenery Greenery, Color Club - Almost Famous, Sally Hansen - Boo Creme, Sally Hansen - Baroque Frost
I added one portion each of the colors, and just enough of the Baroque Frost to add some subtle shimmer.

3 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!