Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Color Las Vegas - Caesers Palace, Mirage - Red Bird

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos

SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Hollywood Nail Supply (downtown Los Angeles)


COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I felt like wearing a nail polish like this (jelly), but couldn't choose one, so I wore two at the same time! I used Fingerpaints - Paper Mache as the base for the dots so that the colors would show up better.
**  Me sentí como llevar un esmalte de uñas como este (jalea), pero no podría elegir uno, así que me puse dos al mismo tiempo! Usé Fingerpaints - Paper Mache como base para los puntos para que los colores se vean mejor.




With (** con) topcoat:


12 comments:

  1. Jellies! Lets face it... VNL or not, jellies are so awesome, shiny and squishy. I must add that your dotting is so percise. The dots came out really pink on the thumb, i wonder how it would look with white dots on a bare nail and the coral over top? Anyways great mani as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright orange with the green dots. It really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I've missed your manis. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING this!!! I do that sometimes-can't decide so I wear them both-very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!