Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love & Beauty - Imperial Blue, Nyx Girls - Turks and Caicos, Shades of the Season - unnamed blue glitter

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2 (Imperial Blue)
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Love & Beauty: http://www.forever21.com
Nyx Girls: local beauty supply store
Shades of the Season: CVS

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I wanted to wear this blue for a long time and love it! Then I couldn't decide which glitter polish to put over it, so used one on each hand.
** Yo quería llevar este azul hace mucho tiempo y me encanta! Entonces yo no podía decidir qué brillo de uñas para poner sobre ella, por lo que utilizó uno en cada mano.




With (** Con) topcoat:









10 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I still say you rock the blues like no one else! I am really liking the Love & Beauty polishes...are they made in the USA or elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny! That is something I would do, and no one knows unless you tell them. :D

    love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this combo. It's a gorgeous blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sé si es cosa mía, pero todos los esmalte que te veo ¡me encantan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of the glitter polish looks great!! love the blue polish. are they any dupes out there? i don't have access to Love&Beauty polishes. :D and thanks for the comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki,
      I'm not ignoring the question you asked on my post, I just haven't had time to see if I have dupes in my collection yet. I'll try to get back to you on this soon!

      Delete
  6. I have the shades of the season one, and I'm over here planning to buy T&C? smh.. Now I don't need the nyx girls one anyone. I never saw my SOS one as something special.. but now I do. Thanks to you.

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!