Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sation - Suede Shoes, Love My Nails Chrome - Cranberry Ice

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
1
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Sation: Victoria Nail Supply
Love My Nails: Walmart

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

Another "oldie but goodie" nail polish, Suede Shoes was just one coat! I think it may be because it has thickened up over the years, but I was happy to have a quick manicure. The stamping was done with a pattern from my Magnonails XL plate D. (There is now a US seller on Amazon offering plates with the same patterns. I have not purchased anything from this seller, but wanted to let you know anyway)
**  Otro "viejo pero bueno" esmalte de uñas, Suede Shoes era una sola capa! Creo que puede ser porque ha engrosado a lo largo de los años, pero yo estaba feliz de tener una manicura rápida.  La estampación se realiza con un patrón de mis Magnonails XL placa de D. (Ahora hay un vendedor EE.UU. en Amazon que ofrece platos con los mismos patrones. No he comprado nada de este vendedor, pero quería hacerles saber de todos modos)





With topcoat (** con capa final):





19 comments:

  1. I would love to try this color if it is a one coater, I think it would be perfect for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm now very excited to know I can stamp with Cranberry Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! I love how they both have the same type of finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors with the pink over the blue! Those stamps did a great job on your longer nails! So fun and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks so cool! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un azul precioso. Y el rosa de la estampación le queda genial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The colors looks great together and with that stamp as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combination!

    by
    http://esmalteecriatividade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love that color combination and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really cute and really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The suede shoes color is beautiful and the stamp is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which stamper do you use? I bought a cheap one at Walmart and don't like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellie,
      I used the extra large (XL) stamper that I purchased from Magnonails.de. It's double-ended, and softer than most of the stampers out there, so it works well with my curvy nails.

      Delete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!