Thursday, February 16, 2012

ABOP Franken - Lavender Shard

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes  ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
ABOP Franken = ? + ? + ??? I don't remember!  **No me recuerdo!


COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I've been mixing up nail polish a lot recently! This is another one that came together so quickly that I can't pinpoint exactly what went into it!
**  He estado mezclando esmalte de uñas mucho últimamente! Este es otro que se reunieron con tanta rapidez que no puedo determinar exactamente lo que pasó en ella!







Photo with (**Con) Flash:


13 comments:

  1. Very nice franken! I like your rishtone :)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com i wait you :) kisses from turkey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty! I love dusty shades like this. The tiny glitter particles in it make it extra special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonito. Me gustan mucho los glitters. Muy luminosos pero sin destacar excesivamente.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is amazing... so gorgeous!
    =]
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Franken Queen! I really like the dustiness to this color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonito color.. y tus uñas! son tan largas y perfectas, yo quiero las mias asi!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a gorgeous, yummy one...so subtle and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely color. I wish I knew how to mix colors like this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!