Monday, February 6, 2012

ABOP Franken - dark teal jelly with multi-shimmer

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes  **  Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
ABOP Franken = Serena - Sparkling Rose (gift from **regalo de Jossie) + Pure Ice - Heartbreaker + Pure Ice - Oh Baby + Orly - Sapphire Silk + ???


COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I don't remember exactly what went into this one because I started it last year and just recently added the gold shimmer to it. It's amazing close up, but not quite as stunning from afar, unfortunately.
** No recuerdo exactamente lo que he puesto en este porque lo comencé el año pasado y recientemente agregó el brillo de oro a la misma. Es increíble de cerca, pero no es tan impresionante de lejos, desafortunadamente.

I gave you a glimpse of it like this, in a previous post:
**  Yo te di una idea de que de esta manera, en un post anterior:

Now here is the full manicure:
**  Ahora aquí es la manicura completa:





Sunshine:
** Luz del sol:


7 comments:

  1. You are the queen of frankens! I love this dusty blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the best frankens! I like 'em both but I think I prefer the blue. I've been on a bit of a blue kick lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!! I just found/bought Pure Ice Oh Baby...loved the look of it! hooray for lucky finds! Your franken is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous! This is a fantastic franken!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!