Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zoya - Crystal

*Thanks for the comments on my last post!


APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Not in photos. Later put on one coat of Quick Slicker and it took about 10 mins longer than usual to fully dry.
SOURCE: Zoya website (www.zoya.com)
COMMENTS: I took advantage of a recent sale to order more Zoya polishes (though I of course haven't worn most of the ones I already have!). Crystal is one I've had my eye on since it came out, and I love it! The gold foil with the blue is a fabulous combo, and I highlighted the gold by putting a thin coat of NDB - Golden Bikini on the tips. Though not pictured below, this is really stunning with topcoat.




With flash:


UP NEXT: Something purple

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just did my nails in a metallic-blue-layered-with-glitter creation. But when I saw this post, I think I should have just gone with Zoya Crystal, which I recently purchased. It looks great on you. I will use Crystal for my next blue mani. Your nails are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you managed to make a gorgeous polish even more special by adding a little glitter that really matches it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually like ice blue colors, but the gold flakies/glitter/whatever really makes this color. I bought this whole collection but have only worn one of them so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I like the extra gold shimmer on the tips...excellent :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dang! That is gorgeous! You have lovely nails.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!