Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nabi - Natural and NDB - Golden Bikini

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2 of Nabi - Natural, 1 of ND - Golden Bikini as accent.
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Two separate beauty supply stores in downtown Los Angeles.
COMMENTS: After a tough time deciding what color to wear, I settled on this recent addition to my stash. It needs another coat for full opacity, but I didn't feel like doing a third coat. I accented it with a dense gold glitter that from afar looks like bits of gold foil on the nail - me likey!





5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like this! I don't think I've ever seen the Nabi brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice colour! love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the glitter - complex without being busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on you! I'm with Zara, I don't think I've seen Nabi before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!!


    http://helibeauties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!