Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finger Paints - Scenery Greenery, Tough Art to Follow

APPLICATION: Smooth, and dried quickly
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Indicated on photos
SOURCE: Sally Beauty Supply
COMMENTS: This is a combo I'd planned to wear earlier in the week. Gorgeous greens! Every time I put a Finger Paints polish on, I ask myself why I don't wear them more often. They go on nicely, dry rapidly, and come with built in shine. Scenery Greenery is the true green that is on most of the nails. Tough Art to Follow is the vampy olive green. I added dots to my accent nails with an unnamed Girls in America (G.I.A.) green with gold shimmer.

With topcoat above
With topcoat above
No topcoat above
No topcoat above
With topcoat above
With topcoat above


UP NEXT: Another Finger Paints polish

3 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful greens!! I need to grab Tough Art to Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I should've purchased that GiA when I had a chance. I was at a cash-only store and I was running out of $ I had allotted for polish. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!