Monday, September 13, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics - Sunset in Sedona, Tropical Dream, Raging Orange

APPLICATION: Smooth on all three.
COATS: 1 of each
TOPCOAT?: Yes (not right away, after I felt the dots had dried completely)
SOURCE: http://www.diamondcosmetics.com/
COMMENTS: I was thrilled to get great color coverage with just one coat of Sunset in Sedona, a gorgeous rich burnt orange color from the fall line. This was the mani I wanted to do two days ago. It's gorgeous for the fall, and I can't stop looking at my nails!

9 comments:

  1. I love those two colours.
    A orange that I actually like, interestinggg.
    >o<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love all your manicures with the dots - it's something so simple yet has such a great impact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!! It reminds me of an Indian Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. I do love Diamond. And what you have done with them! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. It seems simple but the opposing dots and the color combos make it very complex. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning mani! Great colors, they also look really nice on you. I wish my dotting skills were so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great fall colors:) Love the idea to use dots. I can never decide on a design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! I'm a huge peach and orange lover, and I don't see this kind of of inspiring mani with these colors enough. All three of these colors are going on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!