Monday, August 16, 2010

Fun with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

I sometimes like to spend the few minutes before removing an old mani swatching colors that my eye catches. Yesterday, I decided to put on four of the Sally Hansen colors in my stash on and play with them. This was the result (not color accurate).
Above - L to R: The Real Teal, Pacific Blue, Going Green, Blue Me Away


Then I had to go and mess all but one of them up:


The only one that looked decent at the end of it all:

Maybe that will become a full mani some day? Who knows. It was fun though!

8 comments:

  1. nice manicure! and I really like pacific blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally make it a full mani.
    I love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is especially good. Or even just one accent nail and the rest just plain Blue me Away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely "full mani" material, its a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these designs <3

    please follow mine too (:
    http://nailsareus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!