Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simple Pleasures - Unnamed Peach

APPLICATION: Smooth. I used a better brush than the one that came in the bottle.
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Ross
COMMENTS: I'm really loving these simple pleasures colors! The formulas and opacity is great and I'm planning to decant them into some of my frankening bottles so I have a better brush to work with. I stamped this with a Konad tip stamp (still can't get them perfect, ah well...) and then used a striper to make the line.



UP NEXT: Funky French mani for Polish Hoarder Disorder's weekly challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the coral color with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour!
    Pale colours rock 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color really looks great on you, and cute mani, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! But I agree, the French tip Konad stamps are near impossible to get perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!