Friday, August 27, 2010

Sally Hansen - Stellar (and Brownstone Creme, Cobblestone Creme)

**I'm doing much better and came home from the hospital on Monday.

APPLICATION: Smooth on all.
COATS: 2 of Brownstone Creme, 2 of Stellar
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Old Stash/Dollar Tree
COMMENTS: I decided to try sponging for the first time on this mani. I sponged Sally Hansen Cobblestone Creme over Brownstone Creme. These colors are both gorgeous and deserve  manis of their own. I put Stellar on my ring finger and thumb and then sponged a glitter franken over it to make it more consistent with the gradients on the other fingers. Finally, I topped the other fingers with two coats of Stellar. Blingtastic, but I felt it was a little too much.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutly LOVE the darker color combo. It looks amazing, great job!
    www.konadqueen.blogspot.com
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's bling indeed, it looks nice :)

    Glad to hear you're home again and are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it all!!!
    And I'm soooo glad you're home and doing well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, dear!
    Hope your feeling better ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mani! Great work! <3<3<3 Your nails are perfect, as usual! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your home, and feeling better. :-) Love this combo! It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is nice to hear that you feel batter now.
    Your first sponge attempt is amazing, I don't think, that this blingy-thingy is too much. =)))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!