Saturday, April 3, 2010

Orly Green Apple

Application: Thick, streaky. Will need to use thinner next time.
Coats: 2
Source: Skyline Beauty Supply - actual store, not online
Comments: This is one of the polishes I purchased recently along with a lot of others I showed in this post. It's a beautiful color, but reminded me somewhat of Sinful Colors Innocent, which I also have a post on here. As such, I added a few comparison pictures. They are similar, but Innocent has more yellow in it than Green Apple does.





=== Got the idea for the cool chevron from this post on The Manicured Manatee blog



2 comments:

  1. Looks a lot like Sally Hansen X wear - Green with Envy. Lots a spring greens this year.
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!