Sunday, April 11, 2010

What happened to Tropez?

In my last post, I mentioned the awesome black polish from the Tropez brand. This weekend, I went hunting for some more colors. I tried Rite Aid, where I had purchased this. Nope. I then went to a Walgreens I KNOW had a permanent display of Tropez. Gone. Whaaat? Does anyone know what's happened to this brand?

I have to report though, that after this manicure, I had chipping on my tips the very next day. I'm not going to say it was the polish yet, because I also used a base and top coat combo (Seche Clear and Seche Vite) that have resulted in chipping before. I'll have to use the Tropez again soon with another base and top coat to see if the loss of this brand is a true loss or a blessing in disguise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!