Sunday, March 21, 2010

I need to stop!

Haulin' that is. A co-worker told me about a beauty supply spot downtown (Skyline Beauty Supply) and I went there yesterday hoping to score some dollar polish. How nice was it to see these - from the Orly Sweet collection - which I've wanted for a while... $3.50 a piece! That's 35 cents more than I pay for them from Victoria Nail Supply, but I'm not paying for shipping, so WIN!
Green Apple (not from Sweet Collection), Gumdrop, Snowcone, Lemonade, Lollipop

I also have wanted a set of dotting tools for a while and found these there. I'm going to be dotting like crazy soon (more likely making a hot dotted mess on my nails, but oh well)!

Then of course came the dollar polishes. I've never seen this brand (NDB) before, so I'll definitely have to wear some of these soon.
Diamond Head, Forbidden Fruit, Cosmic Swirl, Kilowala Lava, Corianne, Golden Bikini, Lemon Blossoms

Tahitian Pearl, Under the Sea, Midnight Swim, Black Sand Beach, Dream Forest, Tree Foil, Fuji Green

From there I proceeded to do some more haulin' at the drugstore and at Ross. More about those later. I seriously do not need to buy any more polish for years. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, no shipping, you did win! I keep saying I need to go to Ross because I want to get some Color Club polishes but all I ever see are Essies. Boring reds.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!