Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Petites - Mint Green and Corduroy

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I saw these two (new?) green shades at Walmart and couldn't resist them...
** Vi a estos dos (nuevos?) tonos verdes en Walmart y no podía resistirlos...




After playing with a nail art pen and adding top coat:
** Después de jugar con un lápiz de arte de uñas y la adición de la capa final:

9 comments:

  1. I like those colors! Very subdued, I like the dusty quality, they seem quiet and .. I dunno, I just like them! I really like the pink on the Mint Green, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yours nails !!!
    me gusta mucho :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta mucho el segundo verde que parece que tira a azul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like tiny puzzle pieces, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those greens/teals are totally my weakness too! they look so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mint green a lot, and the pink design on it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!