Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jordana - Rich Green, Boy oh Boy, and Silky Purple

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 1 of each as base, 1 of each  for overlay
TOPCOAT?: Pics of base only: No; At end of mani: Yes.
SOURCE: Beauty supply store in downtown Los Angeles
COMMENTS: When I saw these colors in the store, I had to have all three. Likewise, I felt I couldn't  wear just one as my eyes prefer the combination of the three. I couldn't get Boy oh Boy to show accurate color, so for reference I took a photo at the end of two other bottles with similar colors.


One coat of each, no topcoat:


Left hand with overlay, white striper, and topped with China Glaze - Fairy Dust

Right hand - just freehanded tips (bc left hand took too long!). Also topped with Fairy Dust:


And from left to right, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal, Jordana - Boy Oh Boy, China Glaze - Custom Kicks. These have similar base colors but Boy Oh Boy is a creme.

15 comments:

  1. Wow they were all opaque in one coat? I agree all three together look best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Question about ChG Fairy Dust: Is yours thicker than your average polish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, they remind me of Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Freshie: The teal and purple definitely are. The green is probably best at two coats. I just put it on a little thicker here.

    @Megan: Yes it is - kinda gel-like. I hated it at first, but now I understand that it's that way to suspend the sparklies since they're not that dense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the variety in this mani--looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I especially love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, my favorite is the one with just the tips done with the glitter...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you played with the colours:-)
    really gorgeous! :-) www.nailgalore.my

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh!! i love this!! and the funky french u did on ur right hand rocks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!
    i absolutely love it!!!!!!
    i'm a new follower,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colors!
    your nails are gorgeous
    pass by my blog if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, such pretty colors.
    Fairy dust looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the combination of those three colors together! I bought Boy oh Boy today and I LOVE the color.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!