Sunday, October 9, 2011

Golden Rose Super Shine & Lasting - 147

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: No
SOURCE: www.goldenroseusa.com
COMMENTS: I threw this one on quickly because I was going to be in a meeting that included some folks in leadership from another department the next day, and I didn't want my mani to be distracting. The meeting ended up being rescheduled, but I had to spend the rest of the day thinking of how I could have been wearing a more fun mani. A dull but functional polish, this pink/purple sheer would be great with a sparse microglitter topcoat.





4 comments:

  1. You make it look great even though it is dull and functional as you call it. These types of colors tend to drive me nuts as they are sheer from some angles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love your reasoning and I totally agree with thinking on a mani that was more fun...SO FUNNY!! Have you layered this over a darker polish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, our nails can be such a distraction, this is a very pretty color though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dull polishes need love too. They can thank meetings for that though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!