Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jessica - Victorian Crush

APPLICATION: Smooth, though I did have to thin the polish between the first and second coats.
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: In some photos - see photos for details.
SOURCE: Nail supply store in LA - I think it was $3.50
COMMENTS: I've loved this color since I first saw it. When rmcandlelight wore it in this post on her blog I knew I had to get it and finally did late last year. It reminds me of Kleancolor - Fashionista, but my countertop is a mess, so I haven't been able to pull that one out to compare it to Victorian Crush.


Both rub-ons and temporary tattoos were used on this manicure (Look Jenni, no florals!).
Final look - with topcoat:

2 coats of Jessica - Victorian Crush, no topcoat:

Rub-ons and temporary tattoos - I used the small dots on the left and cut the star-like ones on the right in half:

After applying them - tattoos with water on the backing, dots rubbed on, no topcoat:

After topcoat:



20 comments:

  1. Great green, and I love the add-ons you did! I don't see much Jessica in stores here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i really love the whole look! the colour, the design, it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that looks incredibly awesome, those rub-ons are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is amazing! And may I just say that you have some fantastic shaped nails, they are so perfectly shaped! :) I love the design you did with the add-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this manicure, very creative. I love what you did with those tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this mani. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite polishes and it looks amazing on you. You are making me want to buy some of those decals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am green. With ENVY. I love that colour. I have been lemming this for a good while now. And the embellishment is fabulous.

    With some bloggers I suspect they photoshop their pix to get them so perfect but you just have perfect nails and hands. There goes that ENVY again...Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for mentioning me :)

    Wow Victorian Crush looks great on you!!! Omg!! those tats and rub-ons are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love this manicure. I have been searching for rub-ons but can't find any, I must keep looking as your manicures are just great. I especially love this combination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO COOL! I really need to step my nail game up to your level ha ha. One day I will. Will you be my mentor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great use of decals. I'll have to keep my eye open for them when I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I love the color of polish, and the design suits it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel dumb! I never knew people put tattoos on their nails!! I can't wait to try this!

    Yours are too cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color but I looove the finished design. I hope you find Fashionista soon. I'm looking forward to a comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yeah this is sooooo awesome!!! One of my faves ever. :D I love the rub on stickers!!! I'm gonna go look for some now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!