Monday, July 18, 2011

Golden Rose Super Shine & Lasting - #107

APPLICATION:  Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: www.goldenroseusa.com
COMMENTS: Given that I hauled so many neutral polishes, it seemed only fair that I wear one right away. I decided to start with one of the cheaper ones (this one is 99c right now) and it's quite lovely on me. It has the tiniest bit of micro-shimmer which makes the polish look even smoother on the nail. Nice!



Silly me, I felt like it needed something.  Silly, silly me!


The next night, Iproceeded to destroy it with  rub-on decals that were cute, but looked scary on the base color.


RAAWRR!

That lasted all of 2 minutes and I had to take it off.

16 comments:

  1. Yummm, that is a gorgeous color and it looks SO smooth. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how creamy and smooth this one looks...ahh I just want to squish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color it really is super creamy and it looks so nice on your skintone, those decals are very cute I'm loving that rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A creamy nude . I love it . I actually like the decals on this color .

    ReplyDelete
  5. this colour really suits you, it looks absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful color for nail.love that

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my favorite color before start blogging.
    I love the nail art, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I actually like the decals. If you were a kindergarten teacher you would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol about the decals!!! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the base colour is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a big fan of neutrals, but this one is fantastic. It looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look with the rub-ons but I definitely get what you mean when you say scary.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The polish is gorgeous and you wear it so well! I actually really like the decals you put on lol. Just my kind of thing :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love this shade...looks awesome on you too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!