Thursday, April 7, 2011

Elle LDL - #207 - Unnamed red

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Ross Dress for Less in a "cube" of nine polishes for $4.99
COMMENTS: I've wanted to do red with white dots for a long time, so when I saw this post on Tamara's blog, Mocha Mish Mash, I decided I was ready. The red base polish is such a gorgeous and true red, it made me smile! Fingerpaints Paper Mache was used for the dots as usual. Of course I got a few comments from co-workers about Minnie Mouse...


*While creating the links in this post, I realized Tamara posted the same combination as a mani too! Mani twins!





24 comments:

  1. OMG It looks like you stamp this dots. :) So pretty! I should make a manicure like this soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I am totally stealing this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Those dots look perfect, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! You always do the best dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just. don't. understand. how you do such perfect dots. Yours is nail art in the best sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dots are so even! I also thought this was stamped :P Loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soooo in love with this!!! it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always looking forward to these manicures (: This one is beautiful. I love that red color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a big fan of reds but I'm totally feeling this. Kinda awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these polka dot looks :D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This mani looks so rich. It is just perfect!! Looks great on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so freaking adorable! It reminds me of Minnie Mouse. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in awe. I can't get enough of this manicure!!!
    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cool mani!! I love dots reminds me of the 50s

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was just going to say OOOOH CLASSIC! So much awesome. I gotta get out my dotting tools and try some. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!