Saturday, October 30, 2010

Claire's - Glam, and a vid

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 3
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Claire's store in the mall.
COMMENTS: Colorfulbottle helped me out with my dilemma from the last post by suggesting that I close my eyes and pick a bottle. Sooo... I used random.org to choose which of my 11 drawers to reach into and got 3. Then I did like she said, closed my eyes and grabbed a bottle, and this is what I got. It's another nice smooth glitter from Claire's.
The color has more green in it than what you see in the photos and video, my camera just couldn't capture it. I used Jordana - Boy Oh Boy underneath Glam on the tips of my thumb and ring  fingers only. If I wear this again I will definitely layer it and use just one coat of the glitter. 3 coats made this a little too thick for my liking.







Glam in action:

9 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful color on your gorgeous nails. Love the blue...it's like tropical water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a dupe to china glaze atlantis! claire's is making awesome polishes. I need to go check them out more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 11 drawers, I thought that there were about 8 =)
    It is realy pretty=). The sunny weather just makes it even more perfect=).
    I was really surprised that you used my crazy advice=).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing that came to mind was Rihanna's song, Rockstar. "Oh, baby I'm a Rockstar, big city, bright lights..." Very glam mani and super sparkly - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure! its so pretty! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Sparkley! I haven't seen this one at my Claire's yet but I'm going to keep an eye out! Thanks for the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glamorous! The video really helped capture what that polish looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!