Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ABOP Franken - Glass bottle yellow-green

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
ABOP Franken = Mia Secret Tint - Yellow + Mia Secret Tint - Blue

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I asked my husband what color to wear next and he picked up a bottle of cologne and said "This color". I actually have a franken I made last year that matched exactly!
**  Le pregunté a mi marido que color usar siguiente y levantó una botella de colonia y dijo: "Este color". En realidad tengo un franken que hice el año pasado que coincidían exactamente!







8 comments:

  1. Hm... I´m not sure about this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, it's one of those ugly-beautiful colors that people either love or don't. I love colors like this!

      Delete
  2. I ask my husband the same thing all the time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sort of colours - this looks great on you! I'd like to see it as a glitter sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! He thought he had you, but lo...never underestimate the color range of a polish junkie's stash. :p


    I love "ugly" greens and yellows. My mom always cringes when I gush over some weird pea soup yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would have been really cool if you did the logo or did your name in the logo font. Interesting color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you explain the term "franken" to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new polish made from a mixture of existing polishes. Related to "Frankenstein"

      Delete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!