Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blush - Psychedelic, Fingerpaints - Psychedelic Sunshine

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Blush: Ross
Fingerpaints: Gift from krisinphilly (http://mylucidbubble.blogspot.com)

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I started out my manicure with a plan to wear something translucent. Then I realized it was the perfect base for this Fingerpaints polish that I've wanted to wear for so long, but didn't know how to wear. The fact that the names are also similar is such a funny coincidence!
**  Empecé mi manicura con un plan para llevar algo translúcido. Entonces me di cuenta que era la base perfecta para este esmalte de  Fingerpaints que he querido usar durante mucho tiempo, pero no sabía cómo usarlo. Que los nombres son similares también es una coincidencia curiosa!




No topcoat: 

The name is spelled wrong on the bottle! 
**  El nombre está mal escrito en la botella!



I drew some black stripes on one fingernail so I could see what Psychedelic Sunshine looked like over black.
**Dibujé algunas rayas negras en una uña para que yo pudiera ver lo que Psychedelic Sunshine parecía sobre negro.


Topcoat:


3 comments:

  1. It looks so much better on you! It actually looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it looks with the glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Your index finger reminds me of a colorado beetle! I wish I could wear yellow so well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!