Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hard Candy - Gummy Green

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes  ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Walmart

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I knew I wanted all of these "Sprinkles" when they came out, so I saved up and picked them up as soon as I saw them at Walmart. This is the one I wanted to wear first and it was not a disappointment!
** Yo sabía que quería todos estos "Sprinkles" cuando salió, así que me ahorré y los recogió tan pronto como los vi en Walmart. Este es el que yo quería usar primero y no fue una decepción!







7 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about these. How's the application and formula? Would you buy more? They look so fun but I get wary when big brands try to do what the indie brands have been doing don't have the same execution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only worn this one so far but application was smooth - I didn't have to "dab" the glitter on or anything. It did take 3 coats of topcoat to get it nice and smooth though, but that was expected, and the indie brands require the same. I'm glad HC came out with these (I got all 9) because it's way more cost effective for me.

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous! This is the one I want as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this one up today and all of the candy sprinkles except Pink Taffy, Pixie Pink and Sweet Tooth. Glad I got them now. I am like you, these are only $4.00 and to order indies it cost more for the polish and then shipping too. I'm glad HC came out with these. I have been wanting mini glitter polishes. I also got 2 of the Crystal Confetti polishes - Black Tie Optional and Masquerade. I may go back for those other 3 candy sprinkles though. LOL Bothers me that I left those behind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ being bothered that you left the other 3 behind. I wasn't going to buy the bright pink one because I usually don't wear that color, but then I told myself I could easily turn it into a bright purple if I don't like it. :)

      Delete
  4. love it! Looks like something delicious:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!