Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Essence Fruity - One Kiwi a Day

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Swap  ** Intercambio

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I received this beautiful polish in a swap with a thoughtful person from MakeUpAlley. I wanted it for a while and thanks to her I was able to get it.
** He recibido este hermoso esmalte en un intercambio con una persona considerada de MakeUpAlley. Yo lo quería para un rato y gracias a ella tuve la oportunidad de conseguirlo.




No topcoat:


With topcoat:


5 comments:

  1. Love this colour =)
    in my nails it looks something different: http://codziennik-agnusbe.blogspot.com/2013/03/wiosna-na-paznokciach-essence-fruity-nr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it's so beautiful on you! I wish the little green glitter was more obvious on mine like it is on yours.

      Delete
  2. I love this - perfect colour, and it's got all those sweet little glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this polish. Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Kiwi?...this is one pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!