Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ulta Lav-ish, Pure Ice - Purple Reign and Magic

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2 of Lav-ish
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Ulta store and Walmart
COMMENTS: This has got to be the first time in a long time that I have worn a nail polish on the same day that I purchased it. I had Ulta Lav-ish on my nails just a few hours after buying it, and seeing the similarity to Purple Reign (they both have bits of copper/gold micro shimmer in them), I decided to combine the two. Pure Ice - Magic was similar to the shimmer in both, so I added a thin line in that polish to separate the colors.






16 comments:

  1. Wow! You must have very steady hands to freehand those lines so well! But this is from the gal that can barely use a dotter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Lav ish.. I bought it not too long ago and wore it pretty quick after purchasing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This color combination together looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the copper flecks in the Purple Reign too I will have to keep an eye out for that next time I head to WalMart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally freakish. I was just about to look up swatches of Lav-ish when I saw this. This is so lovely and elegant, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous- and I agree with Paillette, you should do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is really cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!