Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bettina - Peppermint vs. Simple Pleasures - Unnamed blue (T)

APPLICATION: Smooth on both, the Simple Pleasures polish had a few tiny black flecks in it though (I think from mixing balls that are disintegrating)
COATS: 2 of each
TOPCOAT?: No
SOURCE: Bettina came from a swap with the lovely Jossie in Puerto Rico, (blog: PinkBeauty), and the Simple Pleasures from Ross in a set of 7 polishes.
COMMENTS: I got a ton of gorgeous Bettinas from Jossie, and was itching to try one out. I noticed that in the bottle these two looked very similar, so I figured I would wear them in the same manicure. The photos show the difference. The  Simple Pleasures polish is on my thumb and ring fingernails.







11 comments:

  1. Peppermint is one of my favorites! Cheers from PR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow their very similar...these colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a slight difference between the two. Both are pretty and look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgz they look so pretty on you!!! Only a slight difference! Luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very close! The blues always look great on you-and such pretty collors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG amazing color:) Really beautiful cute:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such beautiful nails! Love this blue--looks great with your skin tone too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought 2 Bettinas when I went to Puerto Rico 2 years ago. This year I went back to PR and got some more. I was surprised to see that Bettina is actually a complete line of makeup and it's sold at Walgreens AND Wal-Mart. My experience with them has been good. How about yours? Dary

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dary (Anonymous): So far so good. I only have the nail polish, none of the makeup. I did have some bubbling on my recent mani with a Bettina creme (not yet posted), but otherwise it was fine. I have many more to wear - the colors are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!