Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quirius dotting frenzy!

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Black: Shades of the Season from CVS
Dots: QRS online store, other online beauty supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I absolutely loved this manicure! I always like seeing many colors together/at one time, so this made me smile whenever I looked at my nails. (This also explains my weakness for nail polish in sets, haha!)

** Me encantó este manicura! Siempre me gusta ver muchos colores juntos / al mismo tiempo, por lo que me hizo sonreír cada vez que miraba las uñas. (Esto explica también mi debilidad por el esmalte de uñas en juegos, jaja!)




Colors used, left to right: **  Los colores utilizados, de izquierda a derecha:
Quirius Apple Lime, Lucy, Yellow Tulip, News of the Beloved, Caribbean Turquoise, The History Night, Jamaican Dream, Keep in Touch, Cool Lavender Breeze, Kiwi Fruit









31 comments:

  1. All these colors go together so well, I love it, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!

    I'm holding a giveaway, take part if you wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just crazy goodness! It's one of my favourite mani's of yours if not THE favourite! I want to try something like this but I don't have any professional nail tools - Will something like a toothpick do??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a toothpick will do just fine! It will give you smaller dots, but for larger ones jut cut off the pointed tip with scissors and use that instead.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I'm going to try it! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love, love, love that manicure. I just enjoy looking at it so much. And I love that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looks like confetti, makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I wouldn't get tired ov looking at it either =D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, this is amazing, I reallly like it the colours all go soo well together, I'll have to try it out myself !

    ReplyDelete
  8. ¡Qué manicura más festiva! Me gusta mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, really just like confetti! Sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are tres chic! heh really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing nails! Maybe that I try it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have got to get my hands on some of those polishes! they're so pigmented, even over black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cool! Reminds me of a gumball machine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is fabulous. I can't wait to try and recreate this myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am crazy about dots and loving this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty... But damn, it must have been one hell of a job :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This reminds me so much of Dippin' Dots! Great job with the spacing -- that tends to be my dot issue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also like many colors at a time, guess that's why I love rainbows so much :D This mani is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are amazing at dotting- this looks so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!