Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mia Secret Storm of Glitter - Bronze

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Downtown Los Angeles

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
You already got a preview of this nail polish in a previous post.  I decided to wear it as a full manicure since I have a few more of these that I haven't worn yet. I love the bronze color, but wish the larger glitter was also bronze, not silver.
After wearing this for a day, I decided to add one coat of some Mia Secret tints. I love the outcome and can't say which of these I like the most, haha!
!!! I still have the Mia Secret tints available for purchase on my blog sale page.

** Ya tienen una vista previa de este esmalte de uñas en un post anterior. Decidí usar como una manicura completa ya que tengo unos cuantos más de estos que no han usado todavía. Me encanta el color de bronce, pero que desean el brillo más grandes también de bronce, no de plata.
Después de llevar esto por un día, decidí agregar una capa de algunos tintes de Mia Secret. Me encanta el resultado y no puedo decir cuál de estas que más me gusta, jaja!
!!! Todavía tengo los tintes Mia Secret a la venta en mi página de venta blog.


2 coats, no topcoat:
** 2 capas sin capa final:


With 2 coats of topcoat
** Con 2 capas de capa final (??)




With 1 coat of (**con 1 capa de) Mia Secret tints - Yellow, Red+Yellow, Red:





12 comments:

  1. That is such a neat effect, just slight color. I've never seen that before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anutka, I've actually used the tints over glitter in previous posts. You can find those under the label Mia Secret.

      Delete
  2. I like them all, great fall colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of fall too when I saw the final result. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. WOOOW! These glitters look so cool! Amazing colors and your nails are soo long! Love them!:)
    http://www.supercutesupereasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this color! and the tint polish is so awesome!! where did you get it? i need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this in downtown Los Angeles. I also have them available for sale...

      Delete
    2. I know, I would buy them in a heart beat if I have paypal :(

      Delete
  5. I must have all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!