Sunday, August 26, 2012

L'Oreal - Jazz Berry

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
No
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Big Lots

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

This was a simple manicure for spending the day with family. I cut my nails a little bit.  Unfortunately, as I prepared breakfast with bare nails the next morning, the knife cut my  fingernail. Now they are much shorter!
**  Esta fue una manicura simple para pasar el día con la familia. Me corté las uñas un poco. Lamentablemente, mientras preparaba el desayuno con las uñas desnudas la mañana siguiente, me cortó a mi uña con el cuchillo. Ahora son mucho más cortos!









3 comments:

  1. O No, I will miss your lovely long nails....that shape you had them in looked great, but I can't wait to see what you do with your new shorties, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer such a lengh,
    the colour is simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a very pretty color...looks great with your skin tone...forgot to tell you that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!