Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zoya - Phoebe and Breezi

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
No
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Zoya

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
This was another manicure that didn't last more than a few minutes on me. First, the two colors aren't as close as I had hoped. Then, I stamped it but I didn't do a good job. So... I added a flower pattern on one nail, took photos, and then took it off!

** Este fue otro manicura que no duró más que unos pocos minutos en mí. En primer lugar, los dos colores no son tan cerca como yo esperaba. Entonces, lo estampado, pero no hice un buen trabajo. Así que ... He añadido un patrón de flores en una uña, tomó fotos, y luego se lo quitó!






4 comments:

  1. I really like it....why did you remove right away? the difference in the colors? The stamping eased that a bit-so not very noticeable after the silver...I still like it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stamping wasn't as crisp as I wanted, and it didn't cover the full nail on some nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!