Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Color Madnic - Twilight Zone

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Local beauty supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

This is an interesting polish. At times it looked nice, and at other times it looked ugly. It's a multicolored glitter that needs plenty of topcoat and by the time I took it off I decided I didn't like it.
**  Este es un esmalte interesante. A veces se veía bien, y otras veces se veía fea. Es un brillo multicolor que necesita un montón de capa final y para el momento en que me lo quité, decidí que no me gustó.



No topcoat (sin capa final):

With topcoat (con capa final):


Matte topcooat (capa final mate):

1 comment:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!