Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bettina - Ortensia

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Swap with (intercambio con) Jossie

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
After that last scary manicure, I had to revert to my favorite color - green. Love this!I stamped a pattern I've used twice before (in red here and in blue here) inCherimoya/Kleancolor - Jazz Olive and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Chartreuse Chase
**  Después de que la manicura miedo pasado, tuve que volver a mi color favorito - verde. Me encanta este! Pisé un patrón que he usado dos veces antes (en rojo aquí y en azul aquí) en Cherimoya/Kleancolor - Jazz Olive y Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Chartreuse Chase


No topcoat (sin capa final):




1 comment:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!