Sunday, July 8, 2012

LA Girl Disco Brites - Hustle

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Local beauty supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I had a difficult time capturing this beautiful purple on camera, but it's stunning!

** Tuve un momento difícil captar esta bella morada en la cámara, pero es impresionante!





Stamped with DRK-B and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Pronto Purple:
** Estampado con DRK-B y Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Pronto Purple:


Not color accurate, but I wanted to show the richness of the color:
**  No precisa de colores, pero yo quería mostrar la riqueza del color:

5 comments:

  1. Very nice purple! I've so far managed to not buy any of the polishes in that display--not sure that will last now that I've seen your swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic purple! & I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color of purple is so beautiful, it is the shade of the classic African violet. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!