Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Four new frankens

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2-3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes ** Si

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I mixed more nail polishes! As usual I didn't keep track of ingredients. I think I may need to lighten the color of the darker two...
**  Mezclé más esmaltes de uñas! Como de costumbre, no hacer un seguimiento de los ingredientes. Creo que puede ser necesario para aclarar el color de los dos más oscuros ...












--VIDEO --------------------------------------------VIDEO--

14 comments:

  1. Love the index and middle finger ones! The ring finger also has a lot of depth into it. Would definitely wear these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of these are gorgeous but I especially like the teal one and the dusty looking dark on the little finger; the shimmer they have is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!!
    I need bottles like those. Where did you buy them? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! You are so good at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Qué maravilla de mezclas! A este paso vas a tener que venderlos porque están chulísmos.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are gorgeous! I really like the purpley one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue is amazing and my favorite by far, but the red looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your frankens are just amazing! I love the sparkle and depth of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the index and middle finger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and romantic shades!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!