Thursday, January 19, 2012

OPI DS - Couture, Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Ruby Diamond

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
OPI DS - Couture: Gift from (** un regalo de) Jossie
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Ruby Diamond: Ross Dress for Less

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
 It has been a long time since I last wore a "holographic"  nail polish and I couldn't resist putting this OPI on when Jossie sent me a mini bottle of it. I decided to combine it with the Sally Hansen in a manicure.
**   Se ha pasado mucho tiempo desde la última vez que usó un esmalte de uñas "holográfico" y no pude resistirme a poner esta OPI cuando Jossie me envió una botella miniatura de la misma. Me decidí a combinarle con la de Sally Hansen en una manicura.



With topcoat **  Con capa final:




6 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!